Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Reg. n. 679/2016
Aulos APS collects the personal data you provide when you fill out and send this registration form for children from 0 to 15 years of age to participate in the Various Voices 2023 Festival.
By personal data we mean any information that can be used to identify an individual.
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with a clear and detailed explanation of how, when and why we collect and use personal data, and it is designed to give you a simple and transparent explanation of our data protection policy, as well as to show you how to effectively exercise your rights.
This information refers only to the data processed by Aulos APS through this form and for registration to the Festival: for any other information, please refer to what is reported on the website www.various-voices.it .
1. WhO is the data controller?
Aulos APS (C.F. 91426780374) is the Data Controller, as it determines the means and purposes of the processing of personal data involved in the use of this website.
You can contact the Data Controller by sending a communication to the following:
- mail: Via Capo di Lucca n. 37, 40126, Bologna;
- e-mail: email@example.com;
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When do you collect my data?
Aulos APS will collect the information you provide directly by completing and submitting this registration form.
When you browse or use the services on the Aulos APS website, the following types of data may be processed:
- Navigation data
Some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the navigation on this website are acquired by the computer systems that allow its proper functioning, including but not limited to data traffic and concerning the location, weblog and other data regarding the resources you access through your device. Although this information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, it could allow users to be identified – by its very nature and through processing and association with data held by third parties. For example, navigation data include IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and browser used.
- Purpose of the processing: allow you to browse the website safely and correctly;
- Legal basis for the processing: the legitimate interest of Aulos APS in the proper functioning of the site and the safety of navigation, regularly balanced with the rights of the person concerned (art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. f, GDPR).
- Data voluntarily provided by the user for the registration to the Festival of a child between 0 and 15 years
By filling out this form, you can request registration for the Various Voices 2023 event, as an accompanying Delegate, for a child from 0 to 15 years of age. To this end, it is necessary to enter the required data, both of the minor to be registered and of the parent / guardian requesting registration. Personal data are then requested referring to the minor (age group, name and surname) and to the person making the request (e-mail address, telephone number, name and surname and any choir to which they belong).
Any additional data necessary to complete the registration (for example information to complete payment transactions) will be requested at a later time by the Various Voices operators.
The data of the Delegate (name, surname, e-mail address and Choir) already registered will be used to verify the correct registration of the same at the Event, as a necessary requirement for the registration of the accompanying minor.
When you send the request, you will be asked to confirm that you have parental responsibility for the minor and to be able to legitimately request registration for the Festival by providing us with your personal data.
In any case, no further information or identification data of the minor will be requested.
In relation to this service, you will be able to receive communications via e-mail, concerning the indication of the payment methods, the confirmation of the pre-registration to the event and containing the event code and the link to download the appropriate card for participation in the event. ‘Event of the minor. Subsequently, through the e-mail address indicated in the registration phase, Aulos APS may send communications instrumental to the User’s participation in the Event, relating, by way of example, to the methods of carrying out the Event and the shows, to the characteristics of the services included in the registration fees and the related methods of use, any changes in the conduct of events and shows, etc..
In any case, you can always contact us at the addresses indicated on the website www.various-voices.it , as well as through the mailto links incorporated on the Site, to request information or assistance; this involves the acquisition of the data required to identify the request (your e-mail address and the information you decide to include in the text of the message) and authorizes us to send you any response communications using the contact details you provided us at the time of the request.
- Purpose of processing: allow you to register a minor between 0 and 15 years old as an accompanying person for the Various Voices 2023 event;
- Legal basis for the processing: the provision of the service you have requested (art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b, GDPR).
Your personal data may also be used in order to:
- comply with legal obligations and requests from public or governmental authorities;
- manage any disputes or litigation and therefore defend the rights of Aulos APS both in and out of court.
In such cases, the legal bases of the treatment will be:
- for point a), the fulfilment of a legal obligation (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter c, GDPR);
- for point b), the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the protection of its rights, provided that it is adequately balanced, from time to time, with the rights of the data subject (art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. f, GDPR).
5. With whom will you share my data?
For the purposes set out in the previous sections, members of Aulos APS may be instructed to process your data in order to provide you with the services, information or support you request.
Therefore, access to your personal data will be expressly authorized by the Data Controller, who, if necessary, may appoint subjects in accordance with Articles 28 and 29 of the GDPR.
We would also like to remind you that the list of authorised subjects and data processors is available at the registered office of the Data Controller or, alternatively, you can request it using the contact details indicated in the section “How can I contact the Data Controller?“.
Your personal data will also be processed with the aid of electronic means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes intended at the time of their collection.
Aulos APS will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, illegal or incorrect use of data, as well as to prevent possible unauthorized access by third parties. Therefore, Aulos APS will protect the security of your personal data, limiting the number of persons who will be allowed access to servers or databases and providing protection systems to limit the risk of cyber attacks.
7. Are my data processed outside Europe?
The data processed by Aulos APS reside in servers located within the European territory and Aulos uses service providers located in Europe. However, in some cases, there may be a transfer of data to non-European countries, for example, to verify the registration of a Delegate to an association based outside the European Union. In these cases, personal data will in any case be processed in compliance with European legislation. The transfer of data, in particular, will only take place in compliance with the provisions of Articles 45 et seq. of the GDPR. Therefore, all necessary precautions will be taken in order to ensure the most complete protection of personal data basing such transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation; c) on the adoption of corporate binding rules. These requirements are always guaranteed by Aulos APS service providers.
8. How long will you keep my data?
Aulos APS will process your personal data for the reasonably necessary time to achieve only the purposes listed above, which can be found in the Sections “What data do you process? For what purposes and on what legal basis?” and “For what further purposes may you use my data?“.
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be deleted or irreversibly anonymized and aggregated.
In relation to your personal data and in accordance with the GDPR, Aulos APS informs you that you have the right to request:
- access to your data;
- the modification and rectification of any errors in our databases relating to your data;
- The cancellation of your data if they are held in the absence of the legal prerequisites;
- the limitation of the processing of your data;
- opposition to the processing of your data;
- the portability of your data.
Any templates and more information are also available here: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1089924.
In the following table we explain in detail how to exercise your rights:
|YOUR RIGHT||HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE IT?|
You may request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
Before proceeding with rectification, we will verify the accuracy of the data in our files.
|Right to erasure/to be forgotten||
You can request the deletion of your personal data, but only if:
· Their existence is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
· You have revoked your consent (where processing is based on consent);
· The processing has been carried out in an unlawful manner;
· Data retention is not necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Aulos APS is subject or in relation to an order from an Authority.
You may request to limit the use of your personal data in the event that:
· Their accuracy has already been disputed;
· The data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but there is a legal challenge to its use;
Following your request for a restriction, the use of your personal data is nevertheless permitted when:
· Your consent still remains;
· It is necessary to exercise or resist legal proceedings or to protect the rights of another person or entity involved in the processing.
|Portability||You may request a copy of your personal data in a structured, readable and commonly used format.|
You can object at any time to the processing of personal data about you when:
· the basis of lawfulness of the processing is the legitimate interest of the owner;
· the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to such direct marketing.
When you object:
· to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes;
· in case of legitimate interest of the data controller, the processing may continue only if it is demonstrated the existence of a compelling legitimate ground to proceed with the processing that overrides the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
You can also exercise the right to object by automated means using specific techniques, such as those made available on the site in the personal page and e-mail (link for cancellation).
Aulos APS guarantees that any request concerning your rights will be answered within thirty days of receipt.
10. Can I file a complaint?
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data, if you believe that the treatment carried out by Aulos APS does not comply with the requirements of the European Regulation No. 679/2016 and national legislation.
In Italy, the competent authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, whose contact details are available at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
More information and the sample document to be used for the complaint are available here: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
In addition, if the prerequisites set out in Articles 78 and 79 of the GDPR are met, you have the right to bring an appeal before the competent judicial authority.