Choir Terms & Conditions
This version, written in English, has the sole purpose of facilitating the User to understand the obligations and rights that arise with the registration of the Choir to the Festival.
Art. 1 – Definitions and premises
- Unless otherwise provided for, the following terms and expressions shall have the meaning given below:
a) “Aulos APS“: Aulos Associazione di Promozione Sociale, C.F. 91426780374, with registered office in Via Capo di Lucca n. 37, Bologna (BO), Italy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which has been commissioned by LEGATO – European Association of LGBTQ+ Choirs to organize the musical event “Various Voices” for the edition of 2023;
c) “Choir“: legal entity, even if not recognized, and/or group of people, regularly enrolled in the LEGATO associations – European Association of LGBTQ+ Choirs – or, alternatively, GALA Choruses Association and who asks to participate in the Various Voices 2023 Event;
d) “Parties“: Aulos APS and the User;
e) “Site” or “Platform“: the web platform reachable at the URL http://app.various-voices.it/, owned and operated by AULOS APS, whose functionalities and features may be subject to change at any time, even without prior notice;
f) “Event” or “Festival“: the musical event named Various Voices 2023, which will take place in Bologna from 2023, June 14, to 2023, June 18 (subject to subsequent modifications);
g) “Service“: any service made available on the Platform, free of charge and/or on payment, in order to allow the access and the use of the Website contents, in particular to allow the registration of the Choirs to the Various Voices 2023 International Event and to manage the related information;
Art. 2 – Pre-contractual information
- The User agrees to carefully read the information documentation in order to understand its structure before using the features of the Site and the Services and is invited to always check the information and data communicated and make sure that what has been sent and/or communicated to Aulos APS complies with what is required.
Art. 3 – Rules of use of the Site
- The User can register his personal account and use the Services through the Site. The User accepts and recognizes that these features may not be used for illegal purposes or in violation of the regulations in force. Therefore, by way of example but not limited to, the User:
a) is prohibited from using the Site to promote any type of initiative unrelated to the use of the Services made available by Aulos APS, such as protests, organizing petitions, creating new sites or forums, etc.;
b) it is forbidden to insert contents that could be considered defamatory, insulting, obscene, offensive to the religious spirit, damaging to the privacy of the people, or however illicit, according to the Italian law and the international laws;
c) it is forbidden to insert contents that are or can be considered as: (i) offensive to institutions or religion of any faith. Comments in a sarcastic, mocking, sacrilegious and denigrating key must be avoided; (ii) expressions of racism and apologia of the inferiority or superiority of a race, people or culture over others; (iii) an incitement to violence and the commission of crimes; (iv) pornographic material and links to sites prohibited to minors under 18 years of age; (v) forms of political, party or factional propaganda or containing ideas or statements clearly referring to political ideologies; (vi) contrary to mandatory rules of public order and morality; (vii) considered, in general, as “spam”;
d) it is forbidden to quote material taken from official information sites, newspapers, magazines.
- Violation of the above provisions will result in the non-approval or removal of the content sent and/or published on the Site, except for any more serious measure, constituting a breach of contract by express will of the Parties.
Art. 4 – License of Use
Art. 5 -Account Registration
- The User can register free of charge in the private area of the Site and create a personal account by filling out the appropriate form, indicating an e-mail address and a “password”. The User will receive a verification e-mail at the address indicated during registration and must use the link contained therein to validate and complete the account creation procedure. Once the account has been created, the user can proceed with the registration of the Chorus, providing the additional information requested in the form, and then access the sections dedicated to registered users.
- If the User forgets or loses the access password, he/she can recover it directly from the Site, following the procedure indicated therein; the User will receive the indications to set the new password on the e-mail box he/she entered during the registration phase.
- The User is responsible for the truthfulness of the information and personal data provided during registration and when using the Services. The User must immediately inform Aulos APS of any change in the information and personal data provided during registration or update them directly, where possible, through his personal page on the Site, so that such information and personal data are always current, accurate, complete and true. In the event that false, inaccurate or incomplete information or personal data is provided, or Aulos APS has reason to suspect that such information or personal data has been provided, Aulos APS shall have the right to prevent the User’s use of the Site.
Art. 6 – Security
- The User is solely responsible for the preservation and proper use of the username and password used to register on the Site and to access the personal account and must take all necessary measures to ensure that they are used properly and are kept secret and not disclosed to unauthorized persons. The user is responsible for any activity performed through his account and is liable for damages resulting from the misuse of their access data to the Site by third parties, committing himself to indemnify and hold harmless Aulos APS from any claim, including compensation for damages, proposed and / or determined, directly or indirectly, from such use or misuse by anyone.
- The User must immediately inform Aulos APS if there are reasons to believe that the e-mail address, username or password are, or are likely to have been, known by a person not authorized to use them and / or used in an unauthorized manner.
- Aulos APS reserves the right to suspend User’s credentials for access to their account if it believes that there is or is likely to be a security problem or unauthorized use of the same.
Art. 7 – Suspension of services through the Site
- Aulos APS reserves the right to suspend the provision of services provided through the Site in the presence of justified security problems and / or necessary maintenance work, upon notice given without formality to the User (by e-mail or by means of a notice published on the Site), without this constituting a breach, committing itself, however, to contain the aforementioned suspension in the shortest time possible to allow the resolution of the problems encountered and / or the performance of necessary maintenance work.
Art. 8 – Exemption from liability for content posted by the User on the Site
Section II: Service Delivery
Art. 9 – Conditions of use of the Site
- Access to the personal area and/or the possibility of using the Services by the User presuppose the availability of suitable hardware and software devices, as may be indicated on the Site in the particular conditions of use of each Service. The lack of these requirements or other elements beyond the control of Aulos APS may result in the inability to use the Services and features of the Site, without any liability and / or default can be attributed to Aulos APS.
- Due to the nature of Internet services and the structuring of such network, the User acknowledges that the actual speed of connection to the Platform may vary depending on the degree of network congestion, the quality of network infrastructure and equipment used.
- With the exception of what is explicitly established and agreed in the Contract, each Service is provided “as it is” also in relation to the quality and performance of the Services themselves. Aulos APS does not warrant that the functionality of the Services will meet the User’s requirements, be continuous or error-free.
Art. 10 – Functionality and characteristics of services
- Aulos APS makes available to the Users through the Site an online Platform, accessible through the User’s hardware/software workstation connected to the Internet network. Access to the Platform allows the User to use the Services within a dedicated virtual space. The characteristics, methods of provision and relative costs of each Service made available via the Platform are indicated on the Site.
- Where expressly required by the particular conditions of each Service, the User undertakes to provide Aulos APS, in the manner indicated on the Site, with the data and/or documents necessary to enable the correct execution of the Services requested. The User acknowledges and accepts that the refusal to provide such data, if requested, may prevent the regular use of the Services and in particular the participation of the Choir in the Event.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that the Services made available through the Platform may be provided by Aulos APS directly and/or through the services of third parties, in relation to the correct execution of which Aulos APS does not assume any responsibility towards the User.
Art. 11 – Availability and Enrollment Deadlines
- The registration of the Choirs to the Event can be made exclusively online through the Site. For the registration of delegates, the User is invited to check and use the website https://variousvoices.planning.it/register . In no case will we accept registration requests received by other means.
- The deadline to submit the application for registration of the Choirs is November 30, 2022. Aulos APS reserves the right to anticipate this deadline, even without prior notice, for example if the maximum number of Choirs admitted to people is reached. The maximum number of Choirs admitted to the Festival is 110, with a maximum number of participants equal to 3000. The User is aware that these limits are indicative and that the maximum number of Choirs and individuals admitted may vary at any time, even for causes and reasons beyond the control of Aulos APS (for example, due to measures taken by the competent authorities and/or the venues hosting the events).
- For the Event, reference is always made to the time zone CEST – Central European Summer Time and the deadline is understood to be 23:59 of the indicated date.
Art. 12 – Registration for the Event through the Site
- After registering free of charge on the Site, the User may request to register a Choir for the Event, following the procedures indicated in the relevant pages of the Site, to which reference is expressly made. To this end, the User warrants that he/she is entitled in any capacity whatsoever
i) to the registration of the Choir through the Platform;
iv) to confirm, in the name and on behalf of all members of the Choir, as interested third parties, the necessary authorization to participate in the Event, including the authorization to publish on the Site and, in general, to use within the activities also prodromal to the participation of the Choir in the Event, photographic images and videos, content and reproductions thereof.
2. By registering a Choir, the Choir Leader guarantees that its members are familiar with the rules of the Event and accept them in full, with particular regard to the requirements and procedures for participation and the obligations attached to it. The User is also required and expressly agrees to make available to the members of the Choir a copy of all relevant documentation in relation to participation in the Event, including information on the processing of personal data, available here: app.various-voices.it/privacy
3. The payment of the participation fees and the membership to LEGATO – European Association of LGBTQ+ Choirs – and/or GALA Choruses Association are essential requirements for the enrolment, as indicated also in articles 16 and 17: until the confirmation of these requirements, Aulos APS will not be able in any case to confirm the enrolment of the Choir to the Festival.
Art. 13 – Registration Procedure
- After properly completing the registration process in accordance with Art. 5, the User may proceed with the request for registration of the Choir to the Event. To this end, it will be necessary to enter the required information, following the indications displayed in the registration form, including, by way of example, the name of the Choir, number of choristers, country, e-mail address and contact details, special needs of the Choir and / or its members. At this stage, the User will also have the opportunity to request registration for other events made available by the Choirs, including those indicated in art. 20 below.
- The request for enrolment of the Choir is subject to the express acceptance of Aulos APS: Aulos APS, after verification of the data entered by the user, has the right to accept or reject the membership proposal received if the Choir does not meet the requirements, without the user can make claims or rights of any kind, for any reason, in case of non-acceptance of the proposal itself.
- The registration of the Choir to the Event will be considered properly done only with the receipt by the user of the notice of confirmation of registration by Aulos APS sent to the e-mail address provided by the user.
Art. 14 – Participation fees
- The amounts due as participation fees for the Choirs are listed on the website https://various-voices.it/ and vary: (i) according to the number of members of each Choir, (ii) to the country of origin of the Choir and (iii) to the period in which the Choir is enrolled in the Event (“Early” from 2022, January 1°, to 2022, April 30; “Regular” from 2022, May 1°, to 2022, November 30: the periods indicated in any case are not to be considered binding and may be subject to change at any time, even without notice).
- The User will pay to Aulos APS, through the company Planning Congressi S.r.l., specifically appointed by Aulos APS for this purpose, the price indicated in the communication confirming the registration. All prices are indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT only, if due. In the event that a fee is discounted or subsidized, the discount percentage, the original or ordinary cost and the final cost are indicated.
- The only currency accepted for payment of participation fees and other services will be the Euro (€); any additional costs or currency conversion fees charged by the payment provider will be charged exclusively and entirely to the User.
Art. 15 – Payment by bank transfer
- Participation fees can be paid exclusively by bank transfer, will not be accepted payments received by other means and / or using different payment instruments.
- The reason for payment by bank transfer must be indicated directly on the Platform (which will be composed of the code VV2023 + Registration ID + name of the Choir). The User is invited to send a copy of the Aulos APS bank account to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The data for payment by bank transfer are as follows: PLANNING Congressi Srl – IBAN: IT 15 M 02008 02458 000002886708. The data and instructions for making the transfer are also reported on the Platform.
- The costs that the User may have to pay to their bank to make the transfer will not be attributable in any way to Aulos APS. The User is kindly requested to inform themselves in advance of the transfer.
Art. 16 – Payment of the Choir’s registration fee and invoicing
- Payment by the User is a necessary condition for the enrolment of the Choir in the Event and for the provision of further Services through the Platform; therefore, confirmation of enrolment will be made only after Aulos APS has correctly received payment. In any case, for the registration terms, reference will be made to the date on which the User made the request and not to the date of receipt of payment by Aulos APS.
- In case of successful payment, Aulos APS will send the User an e-mail confirming the payment received and the registration to the Event.
- Aulos APS reserves the right not to consider valid transactions with an amount different from that indicated, as well as to cancel the registration request of a Choir if the payment is not received within 15 days of the registration request made through the Platform. In the event of one of these cases, the User may still register for the Event, but will have to start a new procedure and send a new registration request via the Website.
- The invoice will be in the name of the person making the payment, as an individual or as an association, company or other legal form, and, to this end, the User must indicate the data necessary for the correct issuance of the invoice. The User assumes all responsibility for the accuracy of this information. No changes to the invoice will be possible after the invoice has been issued.
- Each invoice will be delivered in electronic format and / or in the manner prescribed by current regulations to the e-mail address provided by the User.
Art. 17 – Verification of the requirements of the Choir
- In order to participate in the Event, the Choir is responsible for following the instructions on the Site, as well as further instructions provided from time to time by Aulos APS prior to the Event, either through the Site or through the e-mail address and/or telephone provided at the time of registration. It is your sole responsibility to verify that the registered Choir meets all requirements for participation in the Event.
- Aulos APS will request confirmation from LEGATO – European Association of LGBTQ+ Choirs – and/or GALA Choruses Association, depending on what is stated by the User during registration, of the regular registration of the Choir to these associations.
- If, as a result of this verification, the Choir is not registered, LEGATO and/or GALA will send a special communication by e-mail to the User, inviting the Choir to regularize its position and register to one of these associations. The registration to one of the above-mentioned associations must in any case be made within 15 days from the request of registration to the Festival. If the Choir refuses to register and/or within this deadline the Choir is not regularly registered with LEGATO or GALA Choruses, the registration to the Festival will not be confirmed and the Choir will not be able to participate in the Event. In this case, Aulos APS will retain an amount equal to 20% of the registration fee, if paid by the user during the registration process, to cover the administrative costs of management. The reimbursement to the user of the remaining amount will be made by Aulos APS in the manner and timing indicated in art. 23 below.
Art. 18 – Use of the sections reserved to members
- Once the registration procedure, including the correct payment of the participation fee, has been confirmed by Aulos APS by e-mail, the User will be able to access the sections of the Site reserved to the Choirs enrolled in the Festival. In particular, by way of example, the following functionalities will be made available to the User
a) insert the Choir’s social profiles, history, a brief presentation, Youtube links;
b) insert photographic images of the Choir to be used for the communication of the Festival;
c) insert information related to their performances (set lists, stage requirements, etc.);
d) modify the information and/or the contents inserted on the Site.
The functionalities and the reserved sections may be subject to change, even without notice, and the User is invited to always refer to the information reported directly on the Site or to contact Aulos APS for clarifications.
- The User is aware that the documentation and materials sent to Aulos APS will not be returned at the end of the Festival and that Aulos APS may also proceed to their disposal at the end of the Event.
- In any case, the user assumes all responsibility for any false statements made to Aulos APS, as well as for the full availability of the rights necessary for participation in the Festival, expressly relieving Aulos APS from any request that may be received in this regard by Aulos APS from third parties and from the expenses related to the same.
Art. 19 – Participation in the Event
- The registration to the Event and the payment of the relative participation fee for each Choir includes a 25-minute performance of the Choir in one of the Festival theatres, including ancillary services, such as, but not limited to, stage preparation, standard sound and lighting system, event logistics, and SIAE management. Additional services and events are subject to availability and require the express request of participation by the Choir, as regulated by art. 20 below.
- In any case, the user is aware that all services are intended as an indication and not binding and may be modified at any time even without notice at its own discretion by Aulos APS. In organizing and preparing the calendar of performances of the Choirs, Aulos APS reserves the right to take into consideration the requests and needs expressed by each Choir, without this resulting in any constraint or obligation on Aulos APS.
Art. 20 – Additional services bookable on request
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding article, during the Festival, the Choirs may also participate in additional events and/or initiatives, as better described on the Site and/or communicated by Aulos APS to the User. Unless otherwise indicated, the participation of the Choir to further events is to be considered included in the participation fee paid for the registration to the Event, to which they are closely related. The User is expressly informed that: (i) it is not possible to participate in one or more of the Further Events without being duly registered for the Festival; (ii) it is necessary to make a special and separate registration to participate in the Further Events, always through the Platform, and specific to each initiative. In case of non-compliance with points (i) and (ii) above, the Choir will not be allowed to participate in any event or event other than those indicated in Art. 19 “Participation in the Event”.
- Among the additional events provided for by this article are, by way of example and not binding:
a) “Various Voices Italy Tour” (VVIT): an event that will be held in seven other Italian cities that have joined the Event; the number of Choirs admitted to each event and the organizational procedures are established and/or coordinated with the representatives of the various host cities, for more information please refer to the page: https://www.cromaticalgbt.it/various-voices-italy-tour-2023/ ;
b) “Bologna city tour”: possibility to participate, upon payment of the indicated fee, in the city tours organized by Bologna Welcome and bookable through the website https://www.bolognawelcome.com/it/esperienze-all.
3. The User is invited to carefully check the registration terms of each further event and the modalities of participation in them, since Aulos APS cannot be held responsible in any way in case of wrong and/or late application of a Choir to such events.
4. It remains in any case excluded from the management and responsibility of Aulos APS any question and/or organization related to the accommodation and travel of the choirs. Participants will be able to take advantage of a dedicated service for booking accommodation at special prices through Bologna Convention Bureau, without being bound by it. More information is available on the Site and/or by contacting Aulos APS at the addresses indicated on the Site.
Art. 21 – Release for the use of images of the Choir
- The User is aware that Aulos APS, as organizer of the Event, may, at its discretion, make, even through its business partners and / or service providers, photographic and / or video recordings during the course of the Event and the related events and performances of the participants. Such footage may be used for the purposes of documenting and promoting the Event, on the Site and on the websites of commercial partners and/or affiliated associations, as well as broadcast on radio or television.
Art. 22 – Guarantees on the contents used for the Festival
- The user warrants the peaceful possession and enjoyment of the rights to images, videos, trademarks and, in general, the content relating to the Choir and each of its members, uploaded to the Site and shared with Aulos APS in relation to the Event, and declares that the use and publication of such content by Aulos APS and third parties involved in the implementation of the Event will not violate, either in whole or in part, the rights of third parties or any rule or provision of law, national and international. The User also declares to have expressly obtained the written consent, to all legal effects, of any third party rights holders on the content communicated to Aulos APS for the Festival and to have fulfilled all obligations and obligations, including economic, possibly provided for the legitimate use of the same and for their communication to third parties, undertaking to provide all necessary documentation to prove it upon request of Aulos APS.
- With reference to the obligations and warranties referred to in the preceding paragraphs, the user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Aulos APS and all third parties involved from any adverse consequences that may occur, directly or indirectly, due to violation by the user of the obligations under this article.
Art. 23 – Cancellation
- Choirs can request the cancellation of their registration to the Event, by sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation is considered correctly made only when the user receives a confirmation e-mail from Aulos APS.
- In case of cancellation requests sent:
a) before April 30th, 2022, Aulos APS will withhold the amount of € 15.00= from the registration fee paid to cover administrative management costs;
b) between May 1st 2022 and December 31 2022, Aulos APS will retain 50% of the amount paid as a registration fee;
c) from January 1st 2023, it will not be possible to receive any reimbursement of the amounts paid for the registration.
3. Where applicable, the partial reimbursement of the amounts paid as registration fees will be made by bank transfer by Planning Congressi S.r.l., a company appointed by Aulos APS, using the same references used by the user to pay the fee during registration. The reimbursement will be made within 30 days after the acceptance by Aulos APS of the cancellation request.
4. There is no refund of amounts paid in case of non-participation in the Festival by the Choir.
Section III: General instructions
Art. 24 – Limitation of liability
- Aulos APS disclaims any liability for delays, malfunctions and interruptions in access to the Site and the provision of services through the Site that are caused by force majeure, tampering, intervention or misuse of the same made by the User or third parties not authorized by Aulos APS and also assumes no liability for damages, claims or losses, direct or indirect, arising to the user for disservices or malfunctions related to the use of the telephone network and / or the Internet, which prevent, in any way, the proper usability of the Site, being such impediments beyond the control of Aulos APS.
- Aulos APS is liable only for damages or failures arising from fraud or gross negligence, no liability is configured in the same for slight negligence.
- The user assumes any responsibility for the correctness, accuracy, completeness, ownership and legitimacy of any goods and/or services and/or materials and/or information and/or documents transmitted and/or communicated through the Site to Aulos APS for the use of the Site and for the registration of the Choir to the Event and, in relation to them, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Aulos APS from any claim and/or action, expense, damage and/or burden, even if advanced by third parties.
Art. 25 – Exclusion of the status of consumer
- As the User always acts through the Platform as a representative of the Choir, they cannot be qualified as a “consumer”, as defined in Art. 3, para. 1, letter (a) of Legislative Decree 206/2005, i.e., as a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, artisan or professional activity carried out, and therefore the rules on the right of withdrawal set out in the Consumer Code do not apply to services provided through the Platform.
Art. 26 – Cancellation of the Event and causes of termination
- Aulos APS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, without refund of any amount paid and without prejudice to any greater damage suffered, to cancel the registration of a Choir and/or to exclude even individual choristers in case of conduct and/or violations of the Contract that may affect the image and/or the regular running of the Festival and/or the regular participation of the Choirs and/or in case of conduct conflicting with the founding principles of the Event itself, such as, but not limited to, conduct detrimental to the freedoms of others, acts and/or content that are homophobic, misogynistic, racist, abusive and/or characterized by any other form of offense to persons, associations or groups.
Art. 27 – Assignment of the Contract
- The User may not under any circumstances transfer this Agreement or the rights and/or obligations arising from it to third parties.
- It is also strictly forbidden to resell for commercial purposes, even in a non-business form, the Event participation titles purchased through the Platform.
Art. 28 – Cancellation of the Event and causes of termination
- Aulos APS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, without refund of any amount paid and without prejudice to any greater damage suffered, to cancel the registration of a choir and / or exclude individual choristers in case of conduct and / or violations of the contract that may affect the image and / or the smooth running of the Festival and / or the regular participation of the choirs and / or in case of conduct contrary to the principles of the Event itself, such as, but not limited to, conduct detrimental to the freedoms of others, acts and/or content that are homophobic, misogynistic, racist, abusive and/or characterized by any other form of offense to persons, associations or groups.
Art. 29 – Assignment of the Contract
- The User may not under any circumstances transfer this Agreement or the rights and/or obligations arising from it to third parties.
- It is also strictly forbidden to resell for commercial purposes, even in a non-business form, the Event participation titles purchased through the Platform.
Art. 30 – Intellectual Property Rights
- All trademarks, as well as any work of genius, distinctive sign or name, image, photograph, written or graphic text and, more generally, any other intangible asset protected by laws and international conventions on intellectual and industrial property reproduced on the Site remain the exclusive property of Aulos APS and/or its licensors, without the User having any right to them as a result of accessing the Site and/or using the services. Any use, total and/or partial, of the trademarks and intellectual property referred to in the preceding paragraph is prohibited without the prior written permission of Aulos APS, in favour of which, exclusively and in principle, are reserved.
Art. 31 – Confidentiality obligations
Art. 32 – Processing of personal data
- Aulos APS is committed to compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data. The information on the processing of personal data is available at this link app.various-voices.it/privacy and can be viewed and stored at any time before the conclusion of the Contract.
- Aulos APS is committed to working diligently and professionally to ensure the security of Users’ personal data. To this end, Aulos APS informs you that the data stored through the Site may be subject to periodic back-ups (if any). These back-ups will be used exclusively for disaster recovery purposes at the level of the entire Site and it will not be possible to access portions of them.
Art. 33 – Electronic Register of Operation
- The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Site provides for the existence and constant updating of an Electronic Log of operation (c.d. “Log”), which has the character of absolute confidentiality; its content may be shown only by order or request of the competent authorities.
Art. 34 – Hyperlinks to external sites
- You acknowledge that Aulos APS does not exercise any control and / or monitoring of sites outside the domain http://app.various-voices.it/ (for example, sites related to social networks) to which the user can be directed through links banners or other hypertext links that may be on the site, and that, therefore, Aulos APS can not in any way be held responsible for the content on those sites and / or failure of the same or for any errors and / or omissions and / or violations of law by the same.
Art. 35 – Complaints and assistance
- The User may contact Aulos APS to request assistance in using the Site and the services, as well as make any complaints or report any problems encountered on the Site via the e-mail address: email@example.com .
- Requests and complaints sent through the Site will be processed by Aulos APS in the shortest time possible, the user will receive a response within 2 working days from the report.
Art. 36 – Reporting Abuse
Art. 37 – Contractual Modifications
Art. 38 – Applicable law and competent court
- The relationships arising from the Contract are governed by Italian law.
- For any dispute that may arise regarding the application, interpretation and execution of the Contract, the Court of Bologna will have exclusive jurisdiction. Disputes with Users residing outside the Italian territory will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Court of Bologna, as the judge of the place where the Contract is executed.
Pursuant to Articles. 1341 and 1342 c.c., we expressly approve the provisions contained in the following articles: 1. Definitions and premises; 3. Rules for the use of the Site; 5. Account registration; 6. Suspension of services through the Site; 8. Disclaimer of liability for content posted by you on the Site; 9. Registration for the Event through the Site; 15. Payment by bank transfer; 16. Payment of the Choir registration fee and billing; 18. Use of the membership sections; 19. Participation in the Event; 20. Additional services that can be booked upon request; 21. Release for use of images of the Choir; 22. Guarantees on the content used for the Festival; 23. Cancellation of registration; 24. Limitation of liability; 25. Exclusion of consumer status; 26. Cancellation of the Event and causes of termination; 27. Assignment of the Contract; 32. Hyperlinks to External Sites; 35. Contractual modifications; 36. Applicable law and jurisdiction.